There’s various projects I’m hacking on:
- Tvix , a new implementation of Nix in Rust. I’m currently mostly spending my time on the store parts of this, allowing content-addressed granular fetching and verified streaming.
- go-nix , elements of Nix implemented as a Go library
- gerrit-queue , a merge bot for Gerrit .
- sockburp , a unix domain socket proxy that duplicates requests to multiple backend and compares their answers.
- nixpkgs , maintaining a bunch of packages used in Nix/NixOS (systemd , grafana-agent , notmuch , and others)
- mlarchive2maildir , a tool that can import mailing list archives into a Maildir